[bksvol-discuss] Re: Late hours

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:06:32 -0500

Judy Bloom books are always popular.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services
Queens College
Director
CUNY Assistive Technology Services
The City University of New York
     ppatel@xxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Allison
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 5:52 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Late hours

Actually, it's <Mountain time for me.  And I am up at an insane hour here.
I am in the throws of a hopeless online search for Xmas gifts.  Been to
Amazon, Barns and Noble, Wal-mart... and on and on and on.

Anyone got any tips for books for a 12-year-old boy or a 16-year-old girl?
Neither of them read much, but I'm the relative who loves reading and
therefore always gives books.  however, at the moment I am just tired and
out of ideas.  I could really use some inspiration, and perhaps some coffee.

Smiles,
Allison H.