[bksvol-discuss] Re: Epsons, again.

  • From: "Jane Dickison" <jane53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 11:38:35 -0500

I am scanning P.D. James's Black Tower. I sure hope there is somebody out there that likes this author. I think it's because of the age of this book, but I am having to scan and look at each page as I go. Even though the book is positioned perfectly on the scanner, it chooses to not be consistent in it's scanning. Once I'm done it will be a great scan for whoever wants to validate it.

Nothing but the best for my reading buddies.  Smile,

Jane