[bksvol-discuss] Re: Epsons, again.

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:32:28 -0500

Hi Guido,

Thanks.  That was exactly the kind of info I was looking for.  Does Best Buy
put in orders for people as you described?  Does one do that online or via the
store?  I really do want the warranty because of a particularly disturbing
experience I've just had with another peace of technology without a warranty.
But that, is another story for another list however.

Thanks again.

Allison H.