[bksvol-discuss] Re: Empire Falls, and a validating practice question

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:03:10 -0500

Now that Jennifer Sutton is with us perhaps she can charm the stripper into be having better or perhaps bookshare can find some better way of accomplishing whatever the stripper accomplishes.

Curious minds want to know, what DOES the stripper do when it does its voodoo the way it does? I mean what is the stripper supposed to accomplish if all goes perfectly? Since it leave in so many book titles I feel strange calling it "the stripper".

E.