[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bye Bye Bookshare

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 07:25:25 -0500 (EST)

I cannot add much to what Sue, Paula, and Cindy have already said.
I hope that, for the sake of what BookShare can truly be, that the
staffing and technical issues can somehow be resolved as the volunteer
community seems to be working in
a vacuum without direction from on high and it's hard to imagine that this
situation can prove successful over the long run.
Best of luck to you, Peter, in whatever the future holds and that your
BookShare employment experience proves an asset in your future work
endeavors.