[bksvol-discuss] Re: duplicate from wishlist

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 20:45:51 -0800 (PST)

Vic,

If you have a copyright page in the book, you can copy
the whole page and put it in the comments section when
you upload the book. And/or you cn check the U.S.
Government copyright site--and double-check it and
give that information in the comments section00Or
sometimes amazon.com allows a look at the copyright
page and you can check that way.

And i would say yes, accept the one that looks to be
the best and reject the other, saying that it's a
duplicate.

According to thec copyright page, who or what is the
copyright holder? It may just be that whatever it says
on the form is wrong and the other validators never
changed it.

Cindy