[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare Policy Reminder

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:24:44 -0500

Reggie,

Yes, Word shows you where the Page Breaks are in a file.  JAWS actually says
Page Break when you use the arrow keys to move past it.  I'd suggest taking
one of the files you worked with on the BN which has Page Breaks and pull it
up and Word to see.

I haven't tried it, but from what others have said, Word only removes Page
Breaks during the conversion to a Txt file or when saving a Txt file, so if
you convert a Txt file to RTF right away, then you don't lose them.  I don't
know about WordPad.  Try it and see.

Ctrl-Enter will insert a Page Break in Word.

Gerald