[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare Policy Reminder

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:13:19 -0500

Hi, Cindy! I believe that Gary was being facetious. <Smile> You would definitely need the print book to use an Optacon. Kaitlyn's description is very accurate.

To answer Kenneth's question, I guess we just have to use our own judgment to figure out whether or not an error is a misprint or a scanno. In the scheme of things, the world will not end if we correct a misprint by mistake. <Smile> HTH!

Jana