[AR] Re: reusability and reliability (was Re: Re: Congratulations, Bill...)

  • From: Ian Woollard <ian.woollard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 15:32:23 +0100

On the contrary, it's not ludicrous at all, and the current Falcon/Dragon
launch system resembles it closely.

It's far cheaper than the Shuttle and, although it's much too early to know
for sure, and it depends on factors not directly related to the
architecture, it looks like it will, or at least can, be many times safer
as well.

--
-Ian Woollard