[AR] Solid propellant motor HW available

  • From: Jeff Taylor <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 13:31:30 -0500

I have an aluminum motor case with graphite nozzle left over from a past
project that I'm never going to use and would like to get out of my
basement.  It's just the case and nozzle, no propellant.  It's unused,
though I test fired and flew several others of the same design.
Dimensions are 6" diameter by 100" length.  Output is around 100K N-s
depending on the propellant load.  You have to come pick it up on Long
Island, NY.  I will not ship it.

If you are interested, email me at jt11791@xxxxxxxxx

-Jeff Taylor

--

First they came for those who wanted more than 120 characters, but I did not
speak out, because I did not want more tha