[AR] Re: Fw: Igniter questions

  • From: Jonathan Goff <jongoff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 09:45:19 -0600

Thomas,

That's a dangerous one in case you get an igniter oxidizer leak, say due to
debris getting into the igniter ox valve and preventing it from closing
properly. Not saying that we learned that one the hard way at Masten, or
melted any engines due to an igniter not actually shutting off because of
such a failure...

~Jon