[procps] diskstat library

  • From: Craig Small <csmall-procps@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Procps-ng Mail list <procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 23:21:59 +1000

I've now started to look at diskstat. This one is a little strange
because it requires /sys to be mounted as well to work properly,
basically to work out if the line is for a disk or a partition.

The data for both a disk and a partition are identical, I'm actually
thinking of putting the lot into the one array (it doesn't make sense
to stop vmstat working with vmstat -p sda for example).
I've got them in two, but it doesn't seem to buy you anything except
extra complexity. A flag on the row will probably do everything
that is needed now anyhow.

- Craig
--
Craig Small (@smallsees) http://enc.com.au/ csmall at : enc.com.au