how to configure and test ORACLE OLEDB instant client version???

  • From: dba1 mcc <mccdba1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 09:57:32 -0800 (PST)

we have been test ORACLE instant client 10GR2 connect to database.  both
sqlplus and ODBC are work.

Due to users request OLE DB driver, we also download ORACLE instant client SDK
pack:

*Instant Client Package - SDK: Additional header files and an example makefile
for developing Oracle applications with Instant Client
instantclient-sdk-win32-10.2.0.4.zip (834,940 bytes)

can anyone tell me how to configure and test OLE DB driver connect to ORACLE
database?

Thanks.