Re: Problems with MOS

  • From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mcdonald.connor@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:19:28 -0400

call oracle. I had alot of problems using metalink off of a macintosh 2
years ago. The problem is you will be sent to someone who is non-technical
and they won't know anything. It took me several weeks to even be told that
firefox was not supported.

I believe netscape is supported or was under metalink. However, note that
java on a macintosh is different than java on windows. It was changed by
apple. I have had compatibility problems on my macintosh on other websites.
This  new website is more complex than the previous one so you may have more
problems. I believe my problem was that on a mac  the submit button did not
work.

I ended up submitting tickets from a windows XP Virtual machine I created on
my macintosh.