Re: NO Oracle Support

  • From: John Piwowar <jpiwowar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rui.Amaral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:40:44 -0800

I know that anecdotes aren't evidence, but I've seen quite a few posts on
job boards up here in Vancouver, BC  in recent months for level II and III
 Oracle Support analysts.  That's quite different from the year and a half
prior to midsummer 2010.  One can hope that means that they're trying to
staff up to meet demand, and not replacing burned-out people. :-)

Regards,

John P.