Re: How to remove Streams replication for a table

  • From: Vit Spinka <vit.spinka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 18:15:45 +0200

Hi,

perhaps the easiest way is to use a separate user for the configuration
(like strmadmin in Oracle docs) and then drop it when you want to get
rid of Streams and return to a clean state. And when you configure them
again, you won't have problems with pre-existing links, queues etc.

Or you can go the longer way, using dbms_streams_adm package.

Vit

Dne 27.6.2010 0:00, amonte napsal(a):
Hi all

I am trying to replicate a few tables with Streams, it is very easy with
dbms_streams_adm.maintain_tables package.

But I have a doubt after setting this up for around 10 tables, how do I
go back? i.e remove streams replication for a table?

TIA

Alex