Re: warning about buying equipment from CJ Sampson

  • From: dg140@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Charles Pond)
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 05:49:47 -0500 (EST)

Hello Pam.  CJ also approached me about buying optacons or parts.  He is
correct that they are very useful for those who depend on them.  He is
incorrect in that you cannot make money rebuilding optacons.  he asked to
have optacons from anyone who just happened to have them laying around.
In such cases, they would either be fixed, or used for parts.  Cj
initially set up scenarios that he was helping someone with this or that
piece of equipment, including optacons.  However, enough ambiguity and
contradiction emerged to make his statements suspect.  Just a warning.

Charles

---