[optacon-l] Re: throwaway phones

  • From: David Moore <jesusloves1966@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 19:28:03 -0400

Hi Natalie!  Concerning the phone, even a throw away has a way for you
to keep track of your account including the minutes.  There would
still be a number to call or you could get on a site that would tell
you how many minutes you have.  I do not believe that the Optican will
read the screen of a phone.  There is an attachment that makes it
possible to read a computer screen with the optacon, but even that
would not work with a phone screen.  Take care.  I hope I am giving
you correct info.  Everybody can chime in as well.