[optacon-l] techie update

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Optacon" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:13:20 -0800

Hi list,
First, welcome to the new members!

Second, for those who don't know, in the past few weeks I have worked on an
audio presentation about the optacon; thanks to about a half dozen people on
this list who submitted audio files with comments about how they use the
optacon. I have gathered their input and other information from a few online
sources and the resulting MP3 file was submitted to ACB Radio last weekend. I
haven't been notified yet about whether it will be used, but I will forward the
information to the list if I hear back from them. They might use it on their
technology show, Main Menu, which airs on Tuesday evenings (Wednesday morning
for those on UTC (Universal time coordinate.)

Mary

Mary