RE: moon type

  • From: "Pentronics" <service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:07:16 +1000

Hi All,

The company in Australia that produces Enterprise Moon is Optek Systems.
They can be contacted at www.members.optusnet.com.au/~terryk/

The main producer of Moon in Australia is The Queensland Braille Writing
Association. They can be contacted at www.braillehouse.bigpondhosting.com/

Nigel Herring

Pentronics
33B Sheppard Road