[optacon-l] good old days

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:16:45 -0800

Judy and list,

You guys are making me wish I'd gone there for training! Some of your antics
remind me of some of the crazy stuff my system support group did at IBM. Sad
to say, nearly all of us are retired and the department doesn't exist any
more, but we had some good times too. It's great when you can do that fun
stuff to keep the stress away.

Mary