[optacon-l] Re: from the moderator Re: leaving the list

  • From: don bishop <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 21:47:43 -0800

I'm always sorry to see people leaving the optacon-l list, but we all
have our own personal reasons for either leaving or staying.

This list has a history of high volumes of messages followed by weeks or
months of silence.  All I ask is that you stay on the topic of the
Optacon and related matters.
I'm also confident that things will quiet down again very soon and
people will start wondering if the list still even exists.  <smile>

But, as I said earlier, whether or not a person decides to leave the
list either temporarily or permanently is a personal one.  People come
and go all the time.

That's about it from here.

Thanks for all the participation,

Don