[optacon-l] Yea! My baby's Home!

  • From: Mary Lorefice <mariooch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Optacon List" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 12:51:23 -0400

Good afternoon optaconers.

My optacon had to go away for repairs. It was shipped out on the last
weekend of June. I got it back today.  The problem? A circuit board needed
to be replaced. I also got a new power supply.

The tech was honest. He told me that he doesn't fix optacons anymore. He
said he'd take a look, but made no promises. Luckily, hefound the problem.

Glad to have it  back.

MaryL