[optacon-l] Another Optacon soft pack carrying case

  • From: "Janet Wallans" <janetcw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 13:39:44 -0400

Hi,

It looks like some of us had the same idea. I also have an extra soft pack
carrying case for the Optacon.

It is in almost perfect condition. When I sent the Optacon to Richard Oehm
recently he noticed that the strap where it is attached to the top of the
soft pack seemed to be loose And he taped it up. I hadn't remembered that
but still have the tape on it. That part could probably be fixed easily.

Other than that, it is in good condition. The strap which turns the soft
pack into a back pack is also included.

I wasn't going to charge for it as I hadn't paid for it in the first place.
It could just take a little while for me to find an appropriate box and then
label it and ship it off.

If you'd like it, please send an e-mail to me directly.

Janet Wallans

janetcw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx