[optacon-l] Re: Training TipHi, Sarah,

  • From: "Carolyn Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 21:32:27 -0400

Sarah, David is so right. It is a painful growing process, but one that can
blossom. Over time, you can get used to your mail, will know right where to
look on bills for balances, account summaries, that sort of thing. I even
learned to type on my statements what I was sending and the dollar amount in
the right place. That does not come over night. That does not come in a
month, probably not in a year, but it does come. I think that those of us on
the list want to encourage you, especially since you are being given no
formal training, so it will take hard work on your part, but I believe that
you will realize that it will be one of the most important investments of
energy and effort that you will ever make.

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford.

Carolyn