[optacon-l] Survey Update

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 03:19:10 -0500 (EST)

Hello Listers,
Since the most recent posting of the Optacon Hand-out, I have been quite
busy. We got several requests for surveys and to join our list. We also
got inquiries re repairs both for the U.S. and England. One person wants
an Optacon and you know I posted that message.
I've gotten five survey responses from the inquiries already and more are
coming. So, in case anybody was wondering, our outreach phase is far from
complete. Thank you to those who posted the hand-out and I would encourage
other to do so. Even lists and newsletters and publications which we
posted to before could use a re-post.
Has someone written to the editor of The Braille Forum in response to the
Optacon article? Let us know.
Meanti,e, very literally, keep those cards and letters coming. Welcome to
our new list members.
Don, let us know when we hit 160. We were at 153 members.
Catherine