[optacon-l] Re: Single- or Multi-finger display. Was: Re: More frame designs

  • From: "C. Pond" <cpond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 19:21:41 -0400

Hi David. Considerable research was done during Dr. Tim Cranmer's day (or
was it Cramner?), and also in Israel regarding a multi-finger optacon. The
results showed that a single finger worked best. Having a display that was
shaped so it could accomodate several fingers made no improvement in
reading, speed or extended reading session.
Charles