Re: R1D Optacon for sale

  • From: "Shari Weir" <shariweir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:43:41 -0600

I couldn't agree more. I was fortunate to buy the R1C Richard Oehm had for
sale a few months ago, and it's working beautifully. It was also encouraging
to talk to Richard because he seemed confident that he could keep old
optacons working far into the future. Since it has become increasingly
unlikely that a new optacon will be manufactured, I have been dreading the
day when I might have to live without an optacon. The work Richard is doing
is truly invaluable.

Shari Weir