R1D Optacon for sale

  • From: Richard Oehm <oehmelec@xxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 21:49:18 -0800

Hello Friends,
This is Richard Oehm from Oehm Electronics.  In the past months we have
made significant advances in the fine art and science of repairing
Optacons.  We can now create brand new retina cables for all types of
Optacon retinas.  We have also made some significant strides in taking
apart and refurbishing array modules.  Because of this, we will be able
to gradually reduce our inventory of good used Optacon components, and
occasionally we will be able to offer an Optacon for sale.  We offered
an R1C Optacon for sale back in October and it was quickly sold.  The
second of these newly refurbished Optacons is available now.  This is an
R1D Optacon which has been completely refurbished.  This Optacon was
manufactured by Telesensory in 1979.  This unit works great,
and
comes with a fresh battery, new
battery
charger, leather case, straps and a soft pack.  This Optacon, and all of
its accessories, are in excellent condition.  This Optacon also comes
with a one year parts and labor
warranty.  Since we are constantly repairing  Optacons, we
have the parts and expertise to back this one year warranty.  The price
for this Optacon is $875.00
plus shipping charges.  If you're in California, I'll unfortunately,
have to
charge you sales tax.
If you're interested in purchasing this Optacon please contact me off
list via E-Mail at oehmelec@xxxxxxx, or better yet call me during
business hours Monday through Friday at (408) 971-6250.  I'd also like
to take this opportunity to Thank all of you fellow Optacon users for
your repair business.  It's a privelege to be of service to all of you.

Richard Oehm    E-mail: oehmelec@xxxxxxx