[optacon-l] Optacon for sale

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Optacon" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:45:14 -0400

A friend of mine would like to sell her Optacon. She's not sure whether it's an
R1C or D.  But, it has just been serviced by Richard Oehm and is in very good
condition.  She would like $500 for it. She's not on this list.  So, if you're
interested, please contact me and I'll put you in touch with her.  My email is:
cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx

Cindy

database 5070 (20100428) __________

http://www.eset.com