[optacon-l] Re: Optacon docs at Freedom Scientific

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:23:13 -0400 (EDT)

You all may remember that Robert of our list arranged to have the Optacon
training manual placed on the Freedom Scientific web site in .pdf format.
What other documentation is up there and in what format is it?
As all of you know by now, we have the docuentation for the user manuals
of all Optacon models and the CRT lenses available for the asking.
Could somebody let the list know what else there is?
Catherine