[optacon-l] Optacon broadcast

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Optacon" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 07:38:29 -0800

Good morning list,
I started putting the broadcast together this morning; I have precisely fifteen
minutes thus far, and would love more audio input. If you'd like to submit
comments on how you use the machine, you're welcome to do so; I can edit out
any false starts or corrections, and you can talk for a couple minutes if  you
like. You can e-mail the file in any format--.wav, .mp3, whatever you like.
Submissions can be e-mailed as an attachment to:

maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or you can use sendspace or some other file sender.

Thanks to those who have sent me files, and thanks to anyone who decides to
send something.

Mary