Re: Optacon Nostalgia

  • From: "ANN BRASH" <a5633brash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 22:33:53 -0600

I would love to have any old optacons (or buy one) that anyone finds.  I'm
still trying to get mine fixed, and having a really tough time.  I do so long
for the days when I could read package directions,fruit and vegetable  can
labels, etc.
Scanners just aren't the same. I've tried Radio Shack, as people on this list
have suggested for my charger, but they say they can't help.
Ann