[optacon-l] Optacon Inventor,

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 07:00:29 -0400 (EDT)

Just to clarify a small point, the inventor/creator of the Optacon was a
John Linville. He constructed the device for his daughter who was blind.
This is not to take away from TeleSensory's manufacture of the Optacon but
it's fair to give credit where credit is due. Please note that I may be
spelling Linville incorrectly and for that I do apologize.
Catherine