[optacon-l] Re: Optacon Handout

  • From: "Lori" <twilight2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 11:57:02 -0500

Rachael,

I've sent it to ccb-l, indiana-l for Indiana ACB, NFB of Indiana,
Braille-n-teach for california teachers of the visually impaired, Dean at
Top Ten Tidbits, and then the Indiana educational materials--can't remember
the exact name, but it also went to the faculty of a few VI programs. I can
try and do more, but I'm out of time and I am sure others will desiminate
the info.

Lori