[optacon-l] Re: New to the Optacon

  • From: "Linda Yacks" <lyacks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 09:10:33 -0400

I am so excited for you! Hearing that someone just got an Optacon is
fantastic. Be patient with yourself. I went to Philadelphia for a week of
training before working on my own. So, be patient.

If letters are not as clear as you wish them, play with the dials a little.
Different type will require slightly different settings. I know David will
help you. Good luck. Linda Yacks