[optacon-l] Re: Needing the Basics

  • From: "Eileen Misrahi" <eileenmis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 12:04:22 -0700

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for your offer. I may need to take you up on it. Let me try to see if
I can get the hang of it. I am going to print out a sheet of letters of 12
point font all in caps. This way I can get the cursor position from JAWS, so
that I have a general idea of where to look on the page for the letters. I
will keep you posted and may need to give you a call.

Thanks.

Eileen