[optacon-l] Re: Intensity versus Threshold

  • From: "John Huffman" <j73.huffman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 07:58:28 -0500

My personal preference is to keep intensity at around 2 o'clock.  But my
instructor, many long years ago, said I played with that control more than
any other student he'd ever seen.  I suspect that's still the case.  I also
;lay with threshold settings, but prefer to keep them just slightly above
where images would begin to break up.  JH