[optacon-l] Re: I Can Use My Opta Again

  • From: Linda Gehres <ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 15:43:08 -0800

Merry Christmas to everyone on the list! Mary L., I'm so sorry you fractured
your wrist, and
I'm glad to hear it's mending well. I'll bet it's been a trial not being able
to use your
Optacon and not being able to do a lot of other things you're used to doing
with both hands. But, hopefully,
things will get back to normal in time.
Richard, thanks so much for the Smith Corona ribbon information. Believe it or
not, I have four working
Smith Corona typewriters and a few extra ribbons, but there'll come a time I'll
need
to replenish my supply.

To all, take care, and happy holidays!

Linda Gehres