[optacon-l] Re: I Can Use My Opta Again

  • From: sunshine <sunshine817@xxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:40:10 -0600

Hi, Mary L.!

Gosh, it's been forever since I've seen your name. I'm sorry you couldn't use
your wrist! I'm glad you're using your Optacon again! I sure like mine, but
need to get a charger for it. I can use it plugged in, so wait, I think it's
the battery. That does need replacement and the cable should be replaced as
well.

Hugs

A soft answer turneth away wrath:  but grievous words stir up anger. Proverbs
15?21

Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones who
mind, don't  matter.

To learn about my groups, friends-from-the-heart, a group for blind women of
all ages, welcome-friends, a group for men and women of all ages and common
lounge, a group for Seeing Eye Staff, graduates, and those awaiting a class
date, feel free to contact me at:

sunshine817@xxxxxxx