[optacon-l] Re: Good Old Optacon

  • From: Jyrki Voutilainen <jykke.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Optacon Email Group <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 23:01:13 +0200

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014, Carolyn Arnold wrote:

> Funny thing. Just this morning, before coming to my computer, I thought,
> "it's been a while, since there's been anything from the Optacon list."

Perhaps I thought the same, and instead of posting a test message with no
relevant information I decided to do this by telling something that has
got to do with the subject of this list even though I've said this before.

What would be the point in posting messages just containing something like
"Is this list still alive?" or "is anybody still out there?". (smile)

--
Jyrki Voutilainen
mailto:jykke.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxx