[optacon-l] Re: Forms

  • From: "H & C Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:16:21 -0400

Vicky, using the Optacon to check my signature has helped me to learn to
write my name in smaller letters and to sort of keep them from running into
one another so much. It's like becoming aware of anything that needs
improvement. We might know that we need to improve, but if we can't figure
out why, sometimes our efforts to improve are in vein.

In God We Trust,

Carolyn