[optacon-l] Re: Forms

  • From: "Vicky Prahin" <Prahin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 08:15:09 -0500

Hi, Susan.
I have done various things over the years, depending on what is
required.  With practice, you can line a pen up with the little line on
the side of the camera if you are simply checking a box or marking a
selection.  For writing on lines, somebody--maybe Ann Morris--designed a
guide which fit under the camera.  That wore out, so I now use either a
sheet of paper or a signature guide and line it up on the line I am
going to write on.

This works well for anything which does not require me to do a lot of
writing since my handwriting is only so-so.

Experiment!  It's a useful thing to be able to do.  I did it a lot when
my daughter was in school; they were always sending home forms or papers
to be signed.

Sincerely,
Vicky Prahin