[optacon-l] Re: Changing Subscription Address

  • From: Jyrki Voutilainen <jyrki.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Optacon Users <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 23:44:35 +0300

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013, Jyrki Voutilainen wrote:

> Yes. Now I receive also my own posts to the list from the list as new mail
> and not as only a copy that is sent to the list. This happens if you send
> posts to any mailing list using Gmail's own SMTP server. If you use another
> SMTP bud send from a Gmail address, the users of Gmail's Webmail will get an
> error message that says that this message hasn't probably been sent from that
> address.

Should be "but send from a Gmail address", of course, not "bud send from a
Gmail address". (Smile)

But this is the last post I send concerning this out of topic issue, I promis,
because now it has been confirmed that some other email operators than Gmail
handles also posts to mailing lists like any other posts.

--
Jyrki Voutilainen
mailto:jyrki.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxxx