[optacon-l] Cable to join two Optacons

  • From: Mary Schnackenberg <Mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Optacon <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 10:49:48 +1200

Thanks Judy and Carolyn
During a massive tidy up, I have uncovered a cable with an Optacon
connector at each end, found inside an Optacon bag. There is nothing
tactile on either plug to indicate whether one is a master end or a
slave end. We will try the cable between two Optacons later today.

But, if you have joined together two Optacons, I presume the slave
simply mimmicks the master, that is, the slave machine's camera and
controls would be disabled? Or have I got it wrong?

Maryto view the list archives, go to: