[optacon-l] Battery Reminder Update

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Optacon <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 12:22:13 -0500 (EST)

One of our list members suggests that I remind everyone that the batteries
from old Braille Navigators and also PowerBrailles are the same as those
used in the Optacon II. If anyone has any of these batteries, working or
not, our repairers would love to have them. As I said earlier, they can
replace the internal cells but they need the original housing.
Thanks again.
Catherine