[optacon-l] Anyone Live In or Near Oakland, California

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 05:51:09 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
We have a person learning to use the Optacon living in Oakland California
who could use a little help. If anyone would be willing to work with him
just to get him started, please let me know off-list and I will give you
his contact information. As you all remember, it's tough to learn how to
track with the camera while simultaneously learning to adjust the
threshold and zoom lens.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can undertake this.
Catherine