Re: An Experiment for Optacon II Users

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 23:41:53 -0400 (EDT)

These days, tv screens have all sorts of things on them. Besides 800
numbers in infomercials, they also show all kinds of program guides. How
possible it is to freeze theseor how fast they move is the kind of stuff
we need to know. One of the abilities of every Optacon lens which no one
has mentioned is the ability to read through glass. Not all sighted people
read so fast either. If we can figure out what lens works, there may be
hope for us in reading some of these things.
AS I SAID, IT'S AN EXPERIMENT.
Catherine