[optacon-l] Re: A question

  • From: "Dianne B. Phelps" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 13:55:00 -0700

I learned to read the printing of family members and could often recognize
my name in handwritten form, though I couldn't read too much more in cursive
writing. I also, during training and a few times afterward, tried reading
print music which was just too tedius to accomplish very much. I could
recognize the notation with it, time signatures and key signatures.

Dianne