Re: A Personal Anniversary

  • From: "Steve \"The Jazz Man\" Bauer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:47:15 -0500

I received my first Optacon about the third week in September 1977.

It is something that I use daily and could not make it without this
wonderful machine.

Whether it's for personal or prefessional use, it's just invaluable.

that's about how I can sum it up.

Steve Bauer
http://www.jazznotes.net

Host of: